Jul 17, 2009

I ♥ Tori Amos - 7/17








Tonight Tori Amos visits LA!!!!

For those who don't know, Tori is one of the most important artists of my life.

She was there during that rebellious phase. She was there when I was heart broken over girls. She was there when I was shipped off to military school. I mean, honestly, I owe a good part of who I am to this amazing woman!

Beside having a deep emotional connection to her music, I have a ton of respect for her as an artist and person. Pretty much the #1 person on my list of people that I have to meet one day.

So tonight, I am graced with a ticket to her show! Amazing!!!!


Here is a video of one of my favorite songs by her:

caught a light sneeze



Also, Amazon music is having an amazing discount on Tori's new album, today only:


Get it here!





Also tonight catch this awesome line up of music feat. Glenn Red:





Also tonight catch DJ Colette at Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa!


Also tonight catch another installment of 16 Bit & Beyond with David Starfire and friends:




Also tonight catch Switch at the Avalon:




Also tonight is Pure Filth...get your dubstep on:




Tonight is also Friday's at Bardot...get your posh on:






Always fill your LIFE with LOVE and LAUGHTER ~ PEACE OUT



No comments: