Jun 17, 2009

Tighten Up your Melodic Planet - 6/17

Happy hump day y'all!

Yesterday, besides working allllll day, my afternoon can only be summed up in 140 characters: Venice, champaign beer, tavern cover band, boardwalk characters, buds, walks on the beach, hot chocolate & cigs, rab & reggaeton!


Today I'm trying to get things done and also get packed for the Stilldream Music Festival happening this weekend. I'm driving up with KETHER and Jupit3r. It's gonna be amazing. I've been needing to get my 'forest-camping-music-party' on for a while now!


So since I will be gone, I made sure to update my blog for this whole weekend, so fret not my LA cats, you are covered!!


Tonight's event list begins with Jeremy Sole live on the radio tonight at midnight-3am on KCRW (89.9)


Also tonight catch 12th Planet and Zomby:




Also tonight is Tighten Up feat. Yosako!!




Also tonight catch Illa J and company at Low End Theory:




Also tonight enjoy another installment of Melodic feat. the HAWT crew:




Also tonight:




Also tonight check out Strictly Social:





1 comment:

Mario Kyprianou said...

Hey,

Here's a Kogi commercial we made.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MarioKyp1‏

Check it out. Just moved here,so found this blog really informative, definitely going to bookmark this blog. Thanks