Dec 2, 2009

30 Days left in 2009 - 12/2

reminder: (I'm doing something awesome everyday for the rest of the year in celebration of the fact that I've done something awesome almost every day of this year!!)

Today, I will write a little.... wax on all things life philo-sophy (read below*)

Also, I will be working! And that is awesome!



*wax on:

Ever since 2001, I have been on a path of finding myself and remember exactly what my purpose and intention is on this planet, with this life.

But along the way I have occasionally gotten sidetracked and have been misguided.

But thankfully the universe is constantly reminding me!

I am supposed to spread love, compassion, and wisdom. And if you've read my blog posts this summer, you clearly saw this was the summer of love 2009!


And the irony comes when I realize what the trigger for this inspiration is....

It comes when I have the least amount of love, compassion, and wisdom!


...At the exact moment that I am lacking even the tiniest amount of love or compassion or wisdom, it is then that I explode with energy and motivation to find it again!

They say all you need is love..... I believe it's true because the love that I have known the exist, is enough to inspire the world. Literally!

And all the side effects, like vulnerability, become worth the risk!

and my horoscope seems to by synced up with my intentions... Go universe!





So lets celebrate!


Options tonight and this month include:



Tonight listen to Jeremy Sole on KCRW.COM (or 89.9 on your LA radio dial) from midnight to 3am. The best darn radio program on the air waves!


Also tonight catch Low End Theory with Gaslamp Killer:





December 2nd catch Open House:



This next installment of Open House is going to be a big one. Much to celebrate this time around as several friends are celebrating birthdays; One of them being none other than the lovely Debi Mae West. And if that wasn't enough, another good friend of ours, Daniela Pangallo, is preparing for a very special send off back to Italy. If you're looking for an amazing night of music and energy, Open House is the place. Join us as we get down and dirty here on the west side.

dj sets by:

BRADEN (16bit&beyond / Family Affair / Space Island - LA)
PATRICIO (The Do Lab / Space Island / LABA - LA)
DJ LUSH (Chillax - LA)

live flute by:
RAFFAELE

BARCOPA
2810 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90405

HAPPY HOUR - 9 P.M. to 11 P.M.
$3 Beers
$6 Wells
9 P.M. to 2 A.M.

FREE ALL NIGHT LONG




December 2nd catch another night of the HEAT monthly:






December 2nd catch Doc Martin at Melodic:








Always fill your LIFE with LOVE and LAUGHTER ~ PEACE OUT


No comments: