Dec 17, 2009

15 days left in 2009 - 12/17

I'M SO STOKED ON 2009 THAT I'M CELEBRATING EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF 2009!

How.... well today/yesterday I'm staying up for 24 hours!

Yeahhhhhh.

Working on Do LaB videos from Burning Man and Symbiosis!

Wow. I love remembering how ep♥c this summer was!


The summer of love indeed!





So tonight, in the event world, I highly recommend you experience Afro Funke!







Also tonight is another Dance Right installment:





and





Also tonight catch some music while ice skating:








December 18th catch a big 16 bit and beyond:






December 18th catch The Holiday Party w/ Blvd:






December 18th catch Armand Van Helden at Control:






December 18th catch Marshall Jefferson:






December 18th catch SABRE:







December 18th see Ozomatli at the Orpheum Theatre!






Always fill your LIFE with LOVE and LAUGHTER ~ PEACE OUT


No comments: