May 30, 2009

And I'm back! - 5/30

Apologies for not updating this last week, but I'm back!

Check out this picture below:



It perfectly describes the balancing act I have to do between my passions and obligations. I'm sure all of you can relate!

So last night was BASSNECTAR and it was epic!!! Got a few cell photos from the night, but was mostly too busy dancing. You can see the photos here: http://www.twitter.com/thedolab


So as for events....today you can enjoy another day party with the Shade crew:





Tonight, check out Blood!


This looks awesome, I wish I had tickets!!


Also tonight become part of the Bass Ritual:




And also tonight enjoy another installment of BASSFACE by Pure Filth:


Featuring 16-Bit, Broke Note, The Professionals + more! Visit myspace.com/purefilthdubstep on the day of for the 411


Also late night tonight enjoy the After Burn, with DJ Wiseacre






No comments: