Aug 17, 2009

It's Monday be Social - 8/17

Hey y'all.

It's Monday, but I hope you are enjoying it because this summer is going by in a flash... I guess what they say about having fun is true.


I had another magical weekend, dancing up in the clouds with the stars....


(sigh)

Also checked my horoscope today, to see what the stars are actually telling me:




I leave for Burning Man in ONE WEEK! If you're coming out there I HIGHLY suggest you check out the theme camp I'm staying with SIMPLER TIMES featuring The Do LaB and El Circo!


And as for tonight, get out there, there a several fine events for you to get rid of any Monday crap!



Tonight Colette live at Monday Night Social:






Also tonight is House of Dub with Emu and more:




Also tonight check out this event with Audrey Napolean:





You can also get your hollywood on at Bardot for Madame.





Always fill your LIFE with LOVE and LAUGHTER ~ PEACE OUT


No comments: