Nov 26, 2008

Dance Givings - 11/26

It's that time of year that we should reflect on what we are thankful for.

I'm thankful for my friends, my family, my new apartment and chill roommate, my shortcake, a successful beginning in the promotion and event production game here in LA, my job, for the readers of my blog, our next president, the best experience ever at burning man and the amazing video project I created (which is almost ready), and hopefully what will be a full recovery from my neck injury.

What are you thankful for?


Check out a cut from Bran Van 3000's newest album. I've been listening to this track a lot this year! I guess thankful for all the good music this band has produced. Check them out on myspace!



Get more info here!



As for tonight's celebrations....(support your local talent!)

Check out the 10th Annual Thanks Givends benefit featuring Jeremy Sole, Peanut Butter Wolf, Scott K, and many more:



Also tonight we've got more locals, Marquis, Joplin, and Jeremy Sole (yes he plays 2 events in one night, that's how good he is)



And finally tonight we have the amazing Colette and Heather, tag team all night:





THANK YOU FOR READING :)

No comments: