Aug 15, 2008

past events: 8/15-8/16

This weekend's events have me stoked!

Friday night:

Check out The Cool and Deadly @ La Cita. Punk/Reggae at it's best!



Also this Friday we have the last HAWT summer party.....this crew is off the hook when it comes to House music events. Be sure to check it out.



If you're not feeling the HOUSE vibes, check out more eclectic sets at the weekly PYT party @ Jimmy's Lounge



Also Friday night, is this event, which I have yet to go to....but if I'm feeling swanky...that's where I will be:



Saturday night brings 2 great parties....but you must choose!

Homegirl, Scarlett Casanova, is doing an event at the Echo....not to be missed!!



SF transplate, Anne Lee, brings her monthly BLOW UP in downtown...I'm mosted excited to see Staccato!

No comments: