Sep 12, 2008

past events - 9/12 to 9/16

Tonight:

PYT as usual it seems.

pyt



Saturday during the day:

Unfortunately I could not go to Earth Dance in San Francisco so there is the San Fernando Valley event.

EARTHDANCE (SFV Event)
A Global Gathering for Peace

Woodley Park
6100 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, Ca 91406
Map: www.tinyurl.com/397hlo
NO ALCOHOL is allowed at the Park
Starts at 11am and goes til' 7pm

Donations:
$10 Suggested Donation goes to Earthdance.org

Set Times:
11-Noon Derrie
Noon-1 Earthbag
1-2 Manny
2-3 Chadwick
3-4 Android Cartel
4-4:15 Prayer for Peace
4:15-5 Brian Rae
5-6 Kiva
6-7 Treavor

Also Saturday:

If you are not into saving the earth/connecting with conscious people/and dancing in a park, there is always the Standard pool party.




Saturday night:

I heard this party going down last month from the venue next door and had to put it on my calendar!




Sunday during the day:

I first saw Porter Tinsley in Mexico at Alma Paradiso last year (check my very first blog entry for pictures), and remember being "who is this awesome DJ, what's their name?!!!"





Sunday night:

One of my most favorite DJ's ever, Charles Webster!!!!! This guy played what was the best DJ set of 2007, as far as I'm concerned.




Tuesday night:

Treasure Fingers killed it last month when he played in LA, and Danger's myspace is banging!

No comments: